Welcome to Milestones
Helping you and the people you care about age in place.
Milestones is one of six Area Agencies on Aging, designated by the Iowa Department on Aging, with the responsibility to provide aging information and assistance to Iowa seniors age 60 and older in a seventeen county area.
Milestones is your leading source for programs, services and information designed to help older adults and their families living in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties.
Where ever you are in the aging process, Milestones is the “go to place” for up-to-date, local aging information. Get the knowledge and resources to help you, or the person you care about, stay independent and connected.
When you need us, Milestones is there!
- Seniors - Get information on programs and services that help you remain independent in your own home.
- Family & Friends - Are you overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities? We have information to help you.
- Make a difference - Volunteer. Make a donation.
- Stay Connected - Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest news, announcements and events monthly.
Burlington Office509 Jefferson Street
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 752-5433 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (319) 754-7030
Davenport Office935 East 53rd St.
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 324-9085 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (563) 324-9384
Ottumwa Office623 Pennsylvania Ave.
Ottumwa, IA 52501
(641) 682-2270 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (641) 682-2445
CalendarEvents cannot currently be displayed, sorry! Please check back later.
Medicare Open Enrollment
Attention seniors who have original Medicare, Medicare Advantage or a Part D prescription drug plans: October 15 is the beginning of Medicare’s open enrollment period, also called the Medicare Annual Election Period, and it ends on December 7. This opportunity only comes once a year to make any changes you want to your plan and become effective January 1, 2015.
Medicare plan benefits and your needs may have changed since last year, so use the open enrollment period to compare your options and get the right fit. Milestones can help you connect with your local Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) for plan comparisons free of charge.